Board of Trustees
:Description of the duties of the board of trustees
- Approval of local by-laws for board of trustees
- Review and approve the university budget proposed by the university president
- Approve the annual detailed university budget
- Approving the university's annual accounts and balance sheets
- Determining how the property is maintained and examining how to monitor and concentrate the movable and immovable property accounts of the University
- Determining the way of receiving and consuming public grants, subject to Article 27 of the University Financial and Trading Regulations
- Approve the administrative and organizational structure of the university according to the relevant rules
- Approve the way in which dedicated revenues are collected and used
- Appointment of auditor and treasurer for the university
- Attempts to attract private sector and local revenues, including cash, equipment and construction, in accordance with relevant regulations.
- Approval of the Financial and Trading Regulations, as applicable after approval by the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology
- Suggesting the extraordinary payment for the faculty members and non-faculty members and reviewing the university report which is presented by the President of Razi University.
- Determine how the units of production, services, workshops and health are managed within the framework of the rules approved by the Cabinet.
- Determining the amount of payment for research, teaching, translation, copyright and the like
- Review the detailed university report submitted by the university presidency
- Adopt the rules of employment of faculty members of the university who are capable of coordinating with the approval of the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology
- In cases where the subject requires expert reviews, a board of trustees and relevant experts from the ministry and university form the permanent committee of trustees.